Tuesday 30 August 2011

Another visit to the dentist

Sleep was delayed last night due to a swelling pain in my jaw around the teeth repaired during my last dental visit a week or so ago. Whilst it disappeared overnight and I awoke painfree, the niggling telltale signs of trouble were there within the hour.

The dentist, Ms Kenny, found an appointment for me at 12 and determined that the problem was not with the teeth itself, but likely a tenderness or even infection of the gum. I was given reassurance and a pack of antibiotics to use if the situation did not remedy itself naturally. By the evening, I succumbed to the waxing and waning pain and took a first antibiotic.

The rest of the afternoon had been spent in preparing and packing my suitcase for the imminent trip to Egypt tomorrow with Miss T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google