Saturday 25 June 2011

Editing sound recording and e-book TOCs

Today, I finally achieved the formatting and sizing of my remaining four photograph files, ready for printing. The completed file was placed in a secure online location for Mrs Mauders to retrieve and print.

A quick interlude was provided by the recording and editing of an interview by my Chinese Brush Painting Tutor, Mrs Evans, on Radio Cambridgeshire last night. Fortunately, I was able to listen to the recording on i-player and record the relevant section, then editing out all extraneous material. Again, this file was made accessible online, this time for Mrs Evans to approve.

The last conundrum of the day, which I eventually solved, was the final textual structure of a document translation into an e-book. As ever with computing related matter, it required an inordinate amount of time and research for hidden answers to find a trivial and retrospectively simple appearing solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google