Saturday 19 November 2011

On making videos and writing about them

Was still thinking about the business networking event at the SJIC yesterday. On leaving I introduced myself to another visitor who asked what I did and the conversation turned to my missing out video.

A valid point as I had not generated any videos recently.

So today, I set about putting together a 1 minute video on just this point. The frustration was in achieving a white sheet background. The fun lay in incorporating additional elements in the editing, including the sound of breaking glass to accompany a point on breaking the glass ceiling for women.

Making that 1 minute video took about an hour to publication online. That set me thinking about giving guidance to others on the points that I found important in creating a video.

This resulted in a blog article “Making your own video: 10 points I found useful”. Just finished uploading it and now ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google